The "Gain" advisory committee consists of AIGA members across the country who help to inform the conference program by providing their diverse experience, expertise and knowledge of design + business. Serving as a committee member is a volunteer position and a unique and important opportunity to shape the conference experience. In addition to their primary responsibility of brainstorming and inviting appropriate main stage presenters, committee members are often assigned special projects such as curating and organizing workshops, studio tours and the interstitial films. Upon committee discussion and approval, members follow up on their speaker or programming suggestion with the initial invitation and continue to communicate with them through the conference event.
- Elan Cole, creative director, Johnson & Johnson
- Josh Liberson, partner, Helicopter Design
- Christine Mau, associate director, packaging graphics, Kimberly Clark
- Scott McClure, senior designer, Catevo Group and AIGA Raleigh programming director
- Debbie Millman, partner, Sterling Brands, AIGA national board member and “Gain” advisory committee chair
- Jill Spaeth, designer and AIGA DC board member
- Michelle Stanek, program curator, AIGA